izasskeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

izasskeletoneers

the fallensword guild izasskeletoneers forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  google.comgoogle.com  fallensword.comfallensword.com  

lower the guild lvl requirement(?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yggdrasial
Jam And Jelly Baby Maniac
Jam And Jelly Baby Maniac
yggdrasial

Female
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-05-14

lower the guild lvl requirement(?) Empty
PostSubject: lower the guild lvl requirement(?)   lower the guild lvl requirement(?) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 am

in my travels round the "online players" pages.. for hours and hours, i have begun 2 wonder if we're doing something.. wrong?, lol, all these other guilds, around the same place in the top 250, recruit people as low as lvl 20.. im not saying we go that low, it would cost too much to get all the stuff to help them get 2 lvl 50.. but say to lvl 40?.. and only for people who have got there within a few months Smile

just a thinky.. since the bank is abit......
Back to top Go down
blan
skeletoneer worker
skeletoneer worker
blan

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-20

lower the guild lvl requirement(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lower the guild lvl requirement(?)   lower the guild lvl requirement(?) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:56 pm

i alway like to recruit evey level from level 1 to 1000 lol but only if the had there own stuff but then we would need to be alot lese lad back of a guild
Back to top Go down

lower the guild lvl requirement(?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
izasskeletoneers-
Jump to: