izasskeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

izasskeletoneers

the fallensword guild izasskeletoneers forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  google.comgoogle.com  fallensword.comfallensword.com  

Read before posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
njc
Admin
Admin
njc

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Read before posting Empty
PostSubject: Read before posting   Read before posting EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 6:03 am

this forum is only for suggestions for the forum or the guild NOT for discussion of unrealted topics

also pruning of this forum is applied and all topics will be removed after 1 month without posting

Last edited by njc on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vaebnergametalk.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.
Kipin

PostSubject: Re: Read before posting   Read before posting EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 3:52 pm

We should discuss this topic a little....oh, wait....nvm.

EDIT: as posted in the "Age Capping" thread....

If I may inquire, why discourage discussion? I thought the concept behind making a Suggestions forum was to encourage active dialogue and feedback from the guild membership....

From a guild leadership perspective, whenever someone makes a suggestion, I would probably want to hear others' opinions before deciding whether to implement the suggestion or not. If this isn't the place, where is the place to discuss suggestions that have been made?

Question
Back to top Go down
njc
Admin
Admin
njc

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Read before posting   Read before posting EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 10:33 pm

that was why i would say that instead of discussing in the original thread then i would make a poll instantly and people could discuss there
Back to top Go down
http://vaebnergametalk.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read before posting   Read before posting Empty

Back to top Go down

Read before posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
izasskeletoneers-
Jump to: