izasskeletoneers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

izasskeletoneers

the fallensword guild izasskeletoneers forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  google.comgoogle.com  fallensword.comfallensword.com  

scrolls and tomes of the undead

Go down 
+4
RebsiGetsi
njc
swiftedge
yggdrasial
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yggdrasial
Jam And Jelly Baby Maniac
Jam And Jelly Baby Maniac
yggdrasial

Female
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-05-14

scrolls and tomes of the undead Empty
PostSubject: scrolls and tomes of the undead   scrolls and tomes of the undead EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 am

just making sure the title is cheesy enough ;D.. well we need (i think) some sort of place for profile for people in the guild

this can be as much or as little as u want... ok, we have little profiles on the forum, that no1 really uses, but we could get 2 know each other better like this Smile... ill start, then ull know basically wtf im on about ;p

heey!, im sarah from the UK ;D (england to be more specific), its very cold and rainy.. theres no overexaduration in the movies, hehehe

im 16 years young, but no, that dosnt mean i can drive, you have to be 17 here in england.. maybe driving on the other side of the road is more dangerous.. who nose?? i have 1 brother and some parents and.. yeah.. a few more people.. hehe.

hobbies are... hmm... well i play the guitar and sing.. im in a disillusioned band.. where im slightly the best out of the 4 of us, and im not really that great. but hey, the old 1 wasnt as fun cuz we wernt friends ;D.. i.. play games and stuff, and am proud to say i break the rules of the world by being a girl that dosnt like shopping!, woooo!!! i also enjoy picking on my brother and thinking of new, nastier names for him. though i think hes getting better, he has some for me too :O.. i may have to beat him back into his place... and NO im not telling you any!, no1 can use them against me that way! ;D.

i love music lots and lots.. listening to it gets its own little paragraph see! :O.. well atm, im slightly addicted to "nomy" which is some sweedish guy... but he makes cool music ;D.. but favourite bands are probably: biffy clyro (i want to stroke the lead singers beard sooo much), wolf parade, city and colour... erm... well i get bored of bands quickly, but i like alot of others!

i have.. no real plans or asperations for the future.. though being rich would be nice Very Happy.. would love to make money from doing music, cuz i love it so much, but i seriously doubt it will happen.. ahh well, ill find sumthing im sure ;D.... i would like to write stories as well i guess.. but i take far too long, and im not really very good... once again, ahh well... im in my last year of school, so next year im going to 6th form!.. lets hope that gives me some sort of ideas!

hmm.... well thats all i can think of... i can edit it l8er if i want right?........... ok, your turn! ;p

Last edited by yggdrasial on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swiftedge
pile of bones
pile of bones

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: scrolls and tomes of the undead   scrolls and tomes of the undead EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:37 am

Well I'm Richard ... a 27 yr old from the U.S. central time (use to be pacific) ..... lets see i work in the afternoons till late evenings ... and i like to stay up late and sleep in which is the reason why people usually don't see me on .. and i love to afk as well ... lots of games oh my !!! ... i also love to read .... i love to swim and play volleyball ... don't do either much as of late but plan too ... i play dnd and a zombie game with friends .... i have a sister and two brothers ... i'm the third kid Very Happy .... but i live on my own ... i like to play rpg games and fighting games (esp if they are combined into one Razz) ... my favorite shows as of right now are heroes, bones and supernatural .... i like to read fantasy and scifi and action novels ... ohhh and last but not least is i like reading manga and watching anime ...well thts it for now
Back to top Go down
njc
Admin
Admin
njc

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: scrolls and tomes of the undead   scrolls and tomes of the undead EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:11 am

I'm Nicolai. a 15 year old from Denmark.
I'm having the last exams these days, working in afternoons 2 days a week, at a butcher in a supermarket, where i clean up and such. when i feel like doing it im practicing on my E-guitar which i cant tune correctly because of my tuner not working correctly. Now where were i, im playing alot of different computer games. i think thats it

-njc Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://vaebnergametalk.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.
RebsiGetsi
skeletoneer warrior
skeletoneer warrior
RebsiGetsi

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: scrolls and tomes of the undead   scrolls and tomes of the undead EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 am

OH MY GOD!!! I JUST WROTE OUT A LOAD OF CRAP ABOUT ME AND THE THING WOULDN'T POST AND SO NOW I'VE GOT TO WRITE IT ALL OUT AGAIN!!! AARGH!

*hmph*

My name is Rebecca, and I live in Wales, UK. I speak Welsh and english. I am 17 years old, so am learning to drive Razz. I'm in 6th form in a school with a bad discipline system, studying History, Biology, Geopgraphy and French. Oh, and some stupid thing called the Welsh BAC with should just sod off and implode on itself.
I live in a nice house with my parents, sister and two brothers. I am the eldest Twisted Evil apart from mum and dad obviously cause that would just be wrong.
I play the viola and piano, and go horse riding frequently with ma mere at ma soeur. (sorry, it's cause for french oral I always say that I go horse riding with my mum and sister, and now it's sort of imgrained in my non existent mind). I also go to Guides, I think it's called Girl Scouts in the US. Woop, go sad little me. XD I enjoy reading lots. I DESPISE shopping with my entire being, unless it's shopping for books in which case i could spend hours in a book shop.
I never know what to write in these things....
Oh, the future perhaps? Je voudrais (see, there I go again) become a teacher, so that I can pass on my superiour knowledge (LOL) to the next generation, and do my bit to keep the Welsh Language going.
~Cymru am Byth~
Back to top Go down
lost1tga
pile of bones
pile of bones

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: scrolls and tomes of the undead   scrolls and tomes of the undead EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 am

Im levi from New Zealand Im 15 and absolutely obsessed with rowing im so down that its winter becuse rowing is a summer sport so im sad Sad but cant wate till its back and when it starts im away most of the time but yer so tats it for now
Back to top Go down
gattacaace
pile of bones
pile of bones

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: scrolls and tomes of the undead   scrolls and tomes of the undead EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:06 am

I'm Antonio

I'm 33 and a graduate student about to get my Masters Degree in Public Health specializing in Epidemiology and Emergency Preparedness.

I live in the United States and have been in almost 20 different countries.

I will start a new job in the next couple of months and will finally be earning a living wage.

I plan to travel to more countries in the near future.
Back to top Go down
blan
skeletoneer worker
skeletoneer worker
blan

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: scrolls and tomes of the undead   scrolls and tomes of the undead EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 am

ok lets see im Blake from Canada eh.... what else ive got a brother just the one hes older and a crapy cook,i sadly live a home with my...mom and dad,i do like to read and play games not to often now...not sure what i want to do for the rest of my life but ive got time. Other then that im plain and a bit of a loner...oh yeah im 19 going on 20...f@#k im geting old lol ive bin driveing from the age of 15 and drinking from the age of 17 or so, i love to play poker im not bad i think i have a tell i just can't find it yet..but it must be hard to see or i would be broker rr lol i don't know what to said about myself so thats all you get.
Back to top Go down
nizzcom
pile of bones
pile of bones
nizzcom

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: scrolls and tomes of the undead   scrolls and tomes of the undead EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:33 am

hi my name is nizam and im from malaysia... still study. i am 16 years old. i love to ride motorbike and playing games such as fallensword etc. currently studying in a boarding school. let see.... i want to become a pharmacist.

~nizz~
the undead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scrolls and tomes of the undead   scrolls and tomes of the undead Empty

Back to top Go down

scrolls and tomes of the undead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
izasskeletoneers :: updates and help :: Info about Iza S Skeletoneers-
Jump to: